Here's how I used Google Analytics, PHP-GA, Google Docs and the GA Magic Script to create a reporting and analysis system for e-commerce returns management.
My recent presentation from MeasureCamp in London which explained how I'd used the beta version of Universal Analytics and Measurement Protocol to ...
Oddly, Google Analytics doesn't include any kind of protection against a site inadvertently sending the same e-commerce tracking more than once.
- Storing user agent strings in Google Analytics
- Although Google Analytics uses the user agent string sent by browsers, the string itsel... (No votes)
- Getting started with data mining in R using Rattle
- Here is a quick guide to getting started with the Rattle data mining application for th... (No votes)
- Tracking ecommerce product additions in Google Analytics
- Here's a simple technique for monitoring the addition of new products to your ecommerce... (No votes)
- Undocumented features in the Google Analytics tracking code
- Yesterday I stumbled across some documentation for an as-yet unreleased feature in the ... (No votes)
- Connecting to MySQL on Amazon EC2 over a SSH tunnel
- If you need to administer a MySQL server on an Amazon EC2 instance and don't want to us... (No votes)
- Mounting Amazon EC2 instances on OS X with SSHFS
- After 12 years as a Linux user I have recently switched to Mac OS X on my laptop and so... (No votes)
- Email open rate tracking in Google Analytics
- Here's how you can track the open-rate of emails using Google Analytics. (No votes) 3 comments
- How to ditch your email preference centre with RFM
- I've always hated email preferences centres, so I ditched ours by doing some data crunc... (No votes)
- If only Google Analytics were connected to Google Merchant Center...
- Given that pretty much every e-commerce retailer uses both Google Analytics and Google ... (No votes)
- Getting started with NoSQL: MongoDB in PHP
- A quick guide to getting started with the high performance MongoDB NoSQL database using... (No votes)
- A quick guide to R and Google Analytics
- A beginner's guide to getting started with the R Statistical Computing programming lang... (1 vote)
- How to improve your Google Merchant Center feed quality
- Keeping your Google Merchant Center feeds low on errors and warnings will keep the traf... (No votes)
Show all »