- How to ditch your email preference centre with RFM
- I've always hated email preferences centres, so I ditched ours by doing some data crunching with RFM and latency analysis, and the results have been brillian...
Matt Clarke on Thursday 21 June, 2012, 7:39
- Are email open-rate and click-through rate better than goals?
- Are open-rate and click-through the most important metrics when it comes to email marketing? Surely goals are what it's all abo...
TechPad.co.uk on Tuesday 29 June, 2010, 19:25
- How many marketing emails are sent untracked?
- There are lots of technologies available for tracking email marketing campaigns, but it still seems that a lot of companies are not taking advantage of th...
TechPad.co.uk on Thursday 24 June, 2010, 6:32
- Email marketing and Google Analytics
- Email marketing is one of the cheapest and most effective ways of getting traffic to your site and selling products. But how do you capture emails in the first place and how can you track how well your data capture plans are performi...
TechPad.co.uk on Wednesday 23 June, 2010, 20:03