- Returns Management System hacking with Google Analytics
- Here's how I used Google Analytics, PHP-GA, Google Docs and the GA Magic Script to create a reporting and analysis system for e-commerce returns managemen...
Matt Clarke on Monday 18 February, 2013, 9:10
- Improving e-commerce analytics with Universal Analytics
- My recent presentation from MeasureCamp in London which explained how I'd used the beta version of Universal Analytics and Measurement Protocol to improve the e-commerce analytics in G...
(No votes) 1 comment
Matt Clarke on Monday 18 February, 2013, 8:58
- Preventing duplicate transactions inflating Google Analytics data
- Oddly, Google Analytics doesn't include any kind of protection against a site inadvertently sending the same e-commerce tracking more than onc...
Matt Clarke on Wednesday 30 January, 2013, 7:24
- Storing user agent strings in Google Analytics
- Although Google Analytics uses the user agent string sent by browsers, the string itself isn't available through the interface. However, it can be added with a simple one line hac...
Matt Clarke on Thursday 9 August, 2012, 7:53
- Getting started with data mining in R using Rattle
- Here is a quick guide to getting started with the Rattle data mining application for the R statistical programming languag...
Matt Clarke on Thursday 19 July, 2012, 10:29
- Tracking ecommerce product additions in Google Analytics
- Here's a simple technique for monitoring the addition of new products to your ecommerce platform using Google Analytic...
Matt Clarke on Sunday 8 July, 2012, 10:42
- Undocumented features in the Google Analytics tracking code
Matt Clarke on Thursday 5 July, 2012, 7:20
- Email open rate tracking in Google Analytics
- Here's how you can track the open-rate of emails using Google Analytic...
(No votes) 3 comments
Matt Clarke on Friday 22 June, 2012, 11:37
- If only Google Analytics were connected to Google Merchant Center...
- Given that pretty much every e-commerce retailer uses both Google Analytics and Google Merchant Center, it's a little odd that Google has joined the data from the two of these togethe...
Matt Clarke on Tuesday 22 May, 2012, 20:20
- A quick guide to R and Google Analytics
- A beginner's guide to getting started with the R Statistical Computing programming language for Google Analytics data analys...
Matt Clarke on Wednesday 7 March, 2012, 21:07