Although it's considered one of marketing's most important metrics, few marketers are able to define retention and fewer still actually know how to measure it...
Here's how I used Google Analytics, PHP-GA, Google Docs and the GA Magic Script to create a reporting and analysis system for e-commerce returns ma...
My recent presentation from MeasureCamp in London which explained how I'd used the beta version of Universal Analytics and Measurement Protocol to ...
- Preventing duplicate transactions inflating Google Analytics data
- Oddly, Google Analytics doesn't include any kind of protection against a... (No votes) 6 comments
- Storing user agent strings in Google Analytics
- Although Google Analytics uses the user agent string sent by browsers, t... (No votes)
- Getting started with data mining in R using Rattle
- Here is a quick guide to getting started with the Rattle data mining app... (No votes)
- Tracking ecommerce product additions in Google Analytics
- Here's a simple technique for monitoring the addition of new products to... (No votes)
- Undocumented features in the Google Analytics tracking code
- Yesterday I stumbled across some documentation for an as-yet unreleased ... (No votes)
- Connecting to MySQL on Amazon EC2 over a SSH tunnel
- If you need to administer a MySQL server on an Amazon EC2 instance and d... (No votes)
- Mounting Amazon EC2 instances on OS X with SSHFS
- After 12 years as a Linux user I have recently switched to Mac OS X on m... (No votes)
- Email open rate tracking in Google Analytics
- Here's how you can track the open-rate of emails using Google Analytics. (No votes) 3 comments
- How to ditch your email preference centre with RFM
- I've always hated email preferences centres, so I ditched ours by doing ... (No votes)
- If only Google Analytics were connected to Google Merchant Center...
- Given that pretty much every e-commerce retailer uses both Google Analyt... (No votes)
- Getting started with NoSQL: MongoDB in PHP
- A quick guide to getting started with the high performance MongoDB NoSQL... (No votes)
- A quick guide to R and Google Analytics
- A beginner's guide to getting started with the R Statistical Computing p... (1 vote)
Show all »